DAEP HIGH SCHOOL
DAEP A+ Program
· This class is designed for students who are working on electives, credit recovery, and accelerated learning.
· Each student that comes to DAEP will be assigned classes aligned with their elective courses at their home campus.
· Students in need of credit recovery are able to complete all core courses at DAEP through A+.
· Students in need of credit recovery must attend mandatory credit recovery on Monday's from 3:30-4:30.
· Tutorials also available Tuesday's and Wednesday are from 3:30-4:30.
· Students are also allowed to attend morning tutorials from 7:30-8:30 Monday-Friday upon teacher's discretion.
· Students work at their own pace to earn their credits.
· Each student has a folder with their name on it that has their progress chart stapled inside. Students are required to complete this progress chart as they complete each module lesson. Students are held accountable for their progress and grades in this class.
· Students are required to take Cornell notes as they complete the module lessons. They are allowed to use their Cornell notes for module assessments.
· A substitute folder with generic login and password with instructions is located next to the folders tray.
· Students will be monitored and graded daily on active participation, completion of Cornell notes, and daily warm ups. Daily grades will be calculated as 40% of their overall elective average.
· Students will be monitored through the A+ program and individual folders for mastered module assessment completion. These module assessment grades will be calculated as 60% of their overall elective average.
· Daily grades and Assessment grades will be reported to the student's home campus upon exit or grade reporting periods.