Learning Resource Specialist
HOURS: 7:45 am-4:15 pm
1. Students must be wearing their own photo identification card to check out books or use the computer. Students will only check out books with their own ID.
2. Students must be clear in the library meaning that they can not have any fines or overdue books. A list will be send once a six weeks to each student's language arts teacher with a list of students having overdue books.
3. Students may check out up to three books for two weeks. It is the students' responsibility to get books in on time. (They should check the date due slip in the front of the book, stamped with the date their book is due.)
(Fines are 5 cents a day for each day each book is overdue.)
4. Students must be in good standing with the library in order to attend school dances. They must not have any overdue books or fines.
5. Students will be held responsible for keeping the books and materials they check out of the middle school library in good condition and returning them on time.
ADDITIONAL STUDENT INFORMATION
Each student may print the first set of information (5 pages), for free, but must pay 10 cents a page for additional copies of the same pages or addtional material.
Library student computers may not be used for word processing or checking e-mail, as the computers must be available for looking up books, playing library games, and research .